Monday 22 September 2014

A Dialysis Patient’s Daily body weight and Daily urine chart

One year since I started my dialysis life, some things changed and some did not. 

Note: Haemodialysis UF goal mostly  0,  before 14 Feb 14, since I was downgraded to use Fresenius 4008B machine,  UF goal setting is 20ml per session ( UF rate is 6ml/hour ), most of my dialysis sessions are  is about 3 hours.

The accuracy of the scale I used to weight myself is 50g (by the way, this scale is a gift from dialysis unit D),  24 Hours urine count after morning BW taken till next morning before taking Morning BW, Evening BW taken before sleep, my urine at night makes up about half of the total 24 hours urine.


7-day average daily body weight ( morning and evening ) and 7-day average daily urine chart

Daily body weight and urine chart

    
Note:  Dialysis Daily Body Weight and Urine Chart
           Dialysis Daily Body Weight and Urine Chart (Note) 
           Dialysis Daily Body Weight and Urine Chart ( 2 )

No comments:

Post a Comment